Marine Products for the Most Seaworthy Vessels
Extreme Flexibility for Fuel Line, Venting and Exhaust Connections
Pleasure boat or commercial craft. Marina service or fleet maintenance. Gates offers a full line of hoses specially engineered for the world of marine applications, meeting the needs of personal watercraft, ports and docks, marinas, shipyards, workboats, the military and more.
Gates marine products are flexible enough to stand up under pressure in fuel, vent, coolant and exhaust line applications. Available solutions include:
- 75W & 76W Hose: Ideal for coolant connections on marine and stationary engines, these can also be used for open-end water discharge applications.
- Engine Coolant: Oil-resistant hose is available in hardwall, softwall and silicone for your marine coolant connections.
- Fuel Line: Choose from C5M, 4219G, USCG type A and USCG type B for your commercial or recreational vessel's fuel line applications.
- Barracuda®: Choose this economical suction and discharge hose for sanitation lines.
- EFG6K: This hose is effective in your extremely high-pressure hydraulic applications, handling biodegradable hydraulic fluids and other aggressive oils at temperatures up to 250°F.
- Stainless steel couplings: Long-lasting stainless steel couplings offer maximum resistance to corrosion from salt spray. To learn more, download the Stainless Steel Couplings Flyer.
Turn to Gates to find the right marine products at a competitive price. Be sure to download the Water Applications Brochure
to find products for discharge, suction or both, and the Air & Multi-Purpose Applications Brochure
to browse through our other versatile marine products.